Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wedding Reception Glass Photo Vase. These are just the cutest I'm getting these for my reception tables.

Cute idea for the reception! Place on the tables, or in the bathroom stalls... :)
Cute idea for the reception! Place on the tables, or in the bathroom stalls... :)

Download whole gallery
Money-Saving Ideas for an Affordable Wedding Reception
Money-Saving Ideas for an Affordable Wedding Reception

Download whole gallery
Wedding Reception Glass Photo Vase. These are just the cutest I'm getting these for my reception tables.
Wedding Reception Glass Photo Vase. These are just the cutest I'm getting these for my reception tables.

Download whole gallery
love the lights!
love the lights!

Download whole gallery
A beautiful moment during the reception.
A beautiful moment during the reception.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment