Thursday, December 5, 2013

A kiss under a twinkle tree. I've always known I wanted an outdoor reception-- complete with this lighting in all the trees. It feels warm and ambient, the lighting like this. Perfect for my autumn wedding. :')

reception lighting for outside the tent
reception lighting for outside the tent

Download whole gallery
Perfect for the reception!
Perfect for the reception!

Download whole gallery
reception decor #wedding
reception decor #wedding

Download whole gallery
Purple Wedding Reception
Purple Wedding Reception

Download whole gallery
A kiss under a twinkle tree. I've always known I wanted an outdoor reception-- complete with this lighting in all the trees. It feels warm and ambient, the lighting like this. Perfect for my autumn wedding. :')
A kiss under a twinkle tree. I've always known I wanted an outdoor reception-- complete with this lighting in all the trees. It feels warm and ambient, the lighting like this. Perfect for my autumn wedding. :')

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment