Saturday, December 21, 2013

Guestbook Stones- I think it's a great idea. You can have it on display at home, unlike a regular guestbook where you would barely ever look at it again.

Guestbook Stones- I think it's a great idea. You can have it on display at home, unlike a regular guestbook where you would barely ever look at it again.
Guestbook Stones- I think it's a great idea. You can have it on display at home, unlike a regular guestbook where you would barely ever look at it again.

Download whole gallery
Good idea!
Good idea!

Download whole gallery
Beautiful.
Beautiful.

Download whole gallery
Turn engagement photos into a book and have guest sign instead of a guest book!
Turn engagement photos into a book and have guest sign instead of a guest book!

Download whole gallery
I like this more than "Bride"
I like this more than "Bride"

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment