Sunday, December 8, 2013

Have a canopy over the bride and groom and at the moment of the kiss pull the cord and have it rain confetti - I would have so done this if I'd seen it before our wedding :)

beautiful
beautiful

Download whole gallery
tent with string lights
tent with string lights

Download whole gallery
A Wedding Parade - love this idea for after the ceremony and to the reception :)
A Wedding Parade - love this idea for after the ceremony and to the reception :)

Download whole gallery
Have a canopy over the bride and groom and at the moment of the kiss pull the cord and have it rain confetti - I would have so done this if I'd seen it before our wedding :)
Have a canopy over the bride and groom and at the moment of the kiss pull the cord and have it rain confetti - I would have so done this if I'd seen it before our wedding :)

Download whole gallery
barn reception! GORGEOUS!!
barn reception! GORGEOUS!!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment